Rise of Jezebel ?

A simple forum to discuss Jesus Christ, Christianity, and anything else pertaining to the faith we hold to be true. This is the forum to discuss all religious topics not covered in their own specific forum.
grace
Forum Newbie

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden w/ Kamala Harris has defeated incumbent President Donald Trump

From the bible perspective is there any thing we might see from this outcome ?

My two cents worth is Joe Biden will not last 90 days before he is retired or dead.
It isn't a matter of who supports whom the fact is he is not physically or mentally strong enough to do the job
What does that mean? We are about to see a President Kamala Harris.

A type for Jezebel IMO this is really the election of the modern day JEZEBEL ...
According to the Bible, Jezebel, instituted the worship of Baal on a national scale
The modern day equivalent being Abortion In addition, Jezabel along with Ahab violently purged the prophets of yahweh from Israel.....
We see this same thing rising up in U.S. with the purging of Gods name from the town square and Christians being discriminated against
Under this Jezebel administration I would expect persecutions will increase we will be hated for his name sake ...
Hang on folks IMO We are about to replay the times of Jezebel and Elijah (Elijah either being one of two witness or a type )

* My view of Kamala Harris is an opinion based on my personal knowledge of her as Attorney .General. for my state of California
She is known for prosecuting minority's and the poor and letting off the powerful well connected people
She has a very bad record here At least 127,000 blacks and Hispanics were sent to prison in California during the short time
Kamala Harris served as the state's attorney general. She is known as a person with few Ethics and great desire for power .Time will tell if this is accurate
grace
Forum Newbie

Interesting tidbit I was listening to Israeli News Radio and Kamala Harris was mentioned the lady said in Hebrew the name Harris means "Destruction"
grace
Forum Newbie

What Is the Jezebel Spirit?
We may have heard of Queen Jezebel, but not all of us have heard of something known as a Jezebel spirit. The Bible never strictly has the words Jezebel spirit, but there are negative connotations and symbolism surrounding the name, Jezebel.
www.christianity.com/wiki/christian-lif ... pirit.html