Welcome: Holiness Forum -> Prayer Forums

If you feel nothing else, we want you to feel welcome! (Galatians 3:28, Romans 15:7) Stop by, say hello, and let us know if there is something we can pray for you with or about. Welcome to Prayer Forums in the name of Jesus Christ!
Striver
Site Admin

After prayer and much careful consideration (as well as the input of a good friend), Holiness Forum has been renamed Prayer Forums. While holiness itself is a term that means much to us - as much as it has caused general confusion in denominations and populations - we realized that this is a term which may have seen its heyday come and go. While holiness is something used to both describe God and the believer, this term has come to signify many different aspects of being a follower of Christ.

Some of the terminology may not be accessible to certain believers of certain denominations, but it may also be completely foreign to people who are searching for the meaning that only Jesus Christ can give.

Enter Prayer Forums. Everybody, regardless of persuasion, understands at least something about prayer. As people who follow Jesus, we are to pray. So what better name can there really be for a place where people can come, discuss weighty matters, and seek the prayers of people who care?

So welcome again to Prayer Forums. Simply put, we are a nondenominational Christian forum built for people who know there is more to life. Most of us happen to believe that the more is found wholly in Jesus the Christ. And while there is a lot of confusion, misdirection, and fog, we seek to maintain a sanctuary where first things are discussed, debated, and lived out.

This is not my first rodeo, I built (and by that I mean God built) a 7,000+ member forum years ago, but God had some other plans for my life for a season. Yet here I am again, and I humbly ask for your prayerful support. May God bless this community, the souls in it, and those that encounter it.

I look forward to the future with you!
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Thanks you, like the new name, and The forum set up is looking pretty nice. :D
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Amen!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

Thank you! Shekinah helped with some suggestions and we "re-branded" a little!

It's a clean look, at least.