Blessed Good Friday!

If you need help with posting, composing a message, or anything else in the technical realm here at Prayer Forums, ask away here.
Striver
Site Admin

I spent some time the other night with our small group covering how Passover worked.

It is absolutely amazing to encounter the intersections that point to Christ. It also furthered my respect for the Jewish faith. I can't help but think we miss some of the preparation and excitement of really rejoicing in the great gift that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ gave to us on the cross. We neglect the echoes of parting of the Red Sea and God redeeming his people. I am grateful for the grace and mercy given to me through Christ, not because of anything I am, but only because of what He is.

My prayers for you to have a blessed Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Sunday. While it is a brief night of sadness to know that the perfect man had to die on the cross and shed his blood to save us, what a gift he gave us to redeem us!
Matthew 12:40 NRSV
For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster, so for three days and three nights the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth.