We Just Completed an Upgrade

If you need help with posting, composing a message, or anything else in the technical realm here at Prayer Forums, ask away here.
Striver
Site Admin

We just completed an upgrade to Holiness Forum.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues!
Helen

It's a very different formate than I am used to. No doubt it will take a wee bit of time learning how to navigate the Site.
Questions may well arise along the way... :D
Helen

Oh whoops...in the one I just posted I saw a spelling mistake.... :o
But as it needs approval I can't edit it!! Sorry about that.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Please remove the approvals as it seems a little bit annoying. Specially since you already know us Striver!!! :?
Last edited by Shekinah on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

I am trying!

For some reason it keeps requiring approval even though it doesn't appear to be set to do so.

Could you trying posting here again?

Thanks!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

There must be an untick on your admin control panel or under our "new members name somewhere...
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Aha! I think you did it my friend! Eureka!!
Striver
Site Admin

This new software has three layers of permissions. None of them were obviously set not you allow you, but I assume that I missed a box somewhere! :)