What's The Weather Like In Your Part of the World?

We believe the words of Ecclesiates 4:9-12. We are the living body called to break bread together and experience life together within the new kingdom. Enjoy games and other banter in this forum, from topics A to Z.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

In NZ, It's a little overcast and chilly today but it has been gloriously sunny for the last 4/5 days. Looking forward to summer time :mrgreen:
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

Rain and wind.

Just had a tropical storm pass through! Thankfully it wasn't as strong as initially forecast nor as strong as what those poor folks in the Philipines and Hong Kong have dealt with!

I guess you're the one still our summer! Summer will always be my favorite month. For me it means going to the beach!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

The temp has certainly risen a few notches here but still raining a little. Enjoying the cooler waether for now...
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Joshua
Forum Newbie

It's was a lovely sunny Melbourne 20c down the hill.