Please Pray For This Little Boy

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Please pray for Tate. He is a 5 week old boy who was transferred to Starship hospital in Auckland city via helicopter with a brain bleed. Not heard any feedback yet but would appreciate your prayers for him. Thank you xox
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I got some feedback a few moments ago from their families friend ~
Well he made it to hospital on a ventilator and they have found fluid on his brain..not sure why. Hes on and off ventilator. not coping well breathing for himself.

Please continue to lift this little boy up in prayer. Thank you
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

The latest is that Tate has had a brain operation yesterday. Not sure how that went but will keep the folks here informed. xox
Striver
Site Admin

Please keep us updated, I've been praying for this little one!
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Been also praying for this little guy Tate here.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Little Tate was not doing well at all .He had seizures and spiking temps. A constant irritable grizzly little boy. He was moved to hdu [High Dependency Unit] in Starships, neuro ward. His mother was blaming herself during this time. A shunt was put in a few days back and he was discharged the following day. He is well and finally back home.

His parents want to thank you all for your prayers xoxox
Striver
Site Admin

I'm not sure there is much scarier as a parent than something like this shy of losing your child. My heart goes out to the parents, but praise God for the good news!!

Thanks for updating us, that's definitely a great praise report to hear!