My Friends Dad

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I met my friend in the supermarket the other day. She seemed depressed so when I asked her if everything was alright, she said that her Dad had been diagnosed with cancer 3 days ago. Please lift Brian up to God in prayer. Thank you xox God is Good!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

Praying for Brian and her both!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Thank you warriors for your prayers for Brian. This is the message my friend sent ~

" By some miracle of the Lord and the power of your prayers, my dads growth is no-longer cancerous. He had a second biopsy and results came back yesterday, all clear. He has not received any treatment. I am forever grateful for all you have done for my family."

...and this coming from a non-believer! Glory and praise to God and Jesus our Lord and Savior xox
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

All thanks go to God!

I also pray that this person sees the love of Christ through this for the welling of her soul!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Amen! I said to her when she told me about her dad, "do you believe in miracles because God is going to show you a miracle". Also told her about our prayer group and that we will pray for him. God will heal anyone according to his will. Sometimes non-believers need to see a sign before they believe. He sure showed himself to this family. Glory!