Amazing Journey

A simple forum to discuss Jesus Christ, Christianity, and anything else pertaining to the faith we hold to be true. This is the forum to discuss all religious topics not covered in their own specific forum.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

There are a couple of things God has been showing me lately. Sometimes when you are waiting on something from God, it can be difficult not to jump the gun and try to make things happen youself. (as if God needs your help).

The reason why some things take time is because God's timing is perfect. My lack of patience may be due to having a Pentecostal background. Have you ever been to a Pentecostal service where we are having a corporate prayer time and the Pastor asks us to spend time in God's presence in silence?

Penecostals really do not know how to be silent :? There is always gonna be someone whose gonna call out "Thank you Jesus" Glory to God" or start speaking in tongues.... :D :D It's a discipline I need to embrace....

Another thing God has been showing me is that I do not need to be worried or stressed while waiting on him because it does not add any positive thing to your life. It just makes your wait more stressful. God's got it. Do not worry do not stress because you are dealing with God creator of all things.

Bless you!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13