International Prayer Team

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I am interested in putting together a team of prayers that would be interested in praying in their part of the world for anything the lord puts on their minds. I'm really just talking a bout things that are happening in individual lives of members rather than world events. I think that would be awesome. Hope others will agree. We need to cover one another in these very dark days we live in. Be Blessed! :P
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Please pray for Tate. He is a 5 week old boy who was transferred to Starship hospital in Auckland city via helicopter with a brain bleed. Not heard any feedback yet but would appreciate your prayers for him. Thank you xox
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13