Omicron Variant - Seriously?

We believe the words of Ecclesiates 4:9-12. We are the living body called to break bread together and experience life together within the new kingdom. Enjoy games and other banter in this forum, from topics A to Z.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I am so thankful that although I got Omicron a few weeks back, it was not as serious as some folk have experienced. Praise the Lord that he had kept me safely in his shadow and in his shelter at that time. I do have underlying health conditions but this variant did not effect my lungs in any way.

I was surprised that I got it at all but I guess we believer's tend to think that these kind of things will not effect his children in any way but they do, perhaps not all things but some things do...

Praise God that he has numbered our days and they are in his hands and not based on random, unpresidented, worldwide, pandemic events such as this one...

Glory!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13