The Blessing Thread

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Joshua
Forum Newbie

I pray a blessing over this forum, that it may be filled with active prayerful Christians.

In Jesus name. Amen. :D
Striver
Site Admin

Joshua, I humbly accept and thank you for the prayer blessing! We need it!

Always reminded of the verse (Romans 14:4) where God makes us stand. We will not stand without him, and if we are going to be a forum of prayer, you gotta start right here! :)

I'm praying that God will help me with my own prayer and that others can use this place to assemble and wage the sort of spiritual warfare that we are dealing with in this world. It does feel dark at time, but the darkness will always be overcome by the light. I thank God for that reality and I look forward to learning and praying with the others who show up here!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Hey Josh! Exciting times we are living in. About 2 days ago, I went to work and was talking to a girl who opened up about a situation that happened with a friend who treated in a way which made her feel really depressed and hurt by her negative attitude. The girl is not a believer but I told her straight up.... that she needs to go home and ask God to forgive her for harbouring any unforgiveness toward her friend and ask him to heal any hurts caused by their conversation. I also said that her friend has probably forgotten all about it and s happily moving on with life while she is walking with a dart/ wound in her heart.

. She did that and got back to me the following day feeling on top of the world. She thanked me for it and said she feels that those little irks in her heart were gone once she released them to God. She also said that she asked God to forgive her for harbouring unforgiveness toward her mum [mom] as well, which was also taken away. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah, Glory!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Very exciting indeed, Hallelujah.

Isn't it wonderful that we can even see God's blessing in simply asking for His forgiveness. :D