First Post: Welcome to Holiness Forum!

If you feel nothing else, we want you to feel welcome! (Galatians 3:28, Romans 15:7) Stop by, say hello, and let us know if there is something we can pray for you with or about. Welcome to Prayer Forums in the name of Jesus Christ!
Striver
Site Admin

Hey Joshua, I am a better late than never guy myself probably because I am usually late! :mrgreen:
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Hi buddy, I'm back. Have been off line for a while but back now. Hope you are well. Going to be moving around the forum a bit and see what I can get started. Gonna satrt a fire maybe
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

Helen wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:52 pm
LForrest wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:04 am LForrest here as well.

I look forward to fellowshipping here.
I am just using you to practice on ha!
Nice to see you here...but I can't see the other 14 members anywhere!! :?
...And, now I'm using you to practice on Helen, lol...This is Nancy. HI!!! Hi LForrest and Shekinah. I like the feel here, so far. Been lurking until getting approved.
Was reading a bit about this "Personalized Prayer Mapping", interesting and sounds like it is a good way to organize our prayer lives. I will have to look into that.
So, that said, hi to everybody here, sure am hoping to learn and grow in prayer here with my brothers and sisters!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Hi Nancy! I am soooo glad you decided to come and join us here. Not much traffic at the moment but hoping it will become active when people are needing some prayer activated by other warriors from across the world. Awesomeness! !!!!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

Adonai4me (Nancy) welcome to Prayer Forums! If you notice any issues posting, please let me know.

I'm still getting used to this forum software, so I may not have it 100% yet. I've done some testing, but could have easily missed something!
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

Shekinah wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:03 am Hi Nancy! I am soooo glad you decided to come and join us here. Not much traffic at the moment but hoping it will become active when people are needing some prayer activated by other warriors from across the world. Awesomeness! !!!!
Just now seeing this Shekinah,
Thank you for the invite here. I see no strife and arguments here, just love and prayer and seeking Him in all things!
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

Striver wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 pm Adonai4me (Nancy) welcome to Prayer Forums! If you notice any issues posting, please let me know.

I'm still getting used to this forum software, so I may not have it 100% yet. I've done some testing, but could have easily missed something!
Thank you for the welcome Striver, and I will certainly let you know of any issues. This is a sweet change from CB forums. Prayer is EVERYTHING! It's too bad that it is not practiced by many Christians. I myself need to get to that place where the fire burns and prayer will be more fervent and effective.
I hope we can get more people after God's heart on here!
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Adonai4me wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:58 pm
Striver wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 pm Adonai4me (Nancy) welcome to Prayer Forums! If you notice any issues posting, please let me know.

Thank you for the welcome Striver, and I will certainly let you know of any issues. This is a sweet change from CB forums. Prayer is EVERYTHING! It's too bad that it is not practiced by many Christians. I myself need to get to that place where the fire burns and prayer will be more fervent and effective.
I hope we can get more people after God's heart on here!
Oh Hi Nancy, this is Josho from CB. Hope you are doing well. Good to see more people joining these forums, I haven't been real active on the forums lately. :P