Hello

If you feel nothing else, we want you to feel welcome! (Galatians 3:28, Romans 15:7) Stop by, say hello, and let us know if there is something we can pray for you with or about. Welcome to Prayer Forums in the name of Jesus Christ!
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Hello all from Australia. Hope you're all having fun. :D

Jesus Bless you all.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Hey Aussie Josh. Hope your having a nice day. Finally stopped raining here yay!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Hello I don't know how I was that day, but am having a nice day today haha, another cold front is hitting here, might just make its way to NZ after.... 15c in Melbourne tomorrow, which probably means about 10c to 12c here tomorrow.

Which means I should be praying for plenty of snow to hit New Zealand of course. Hehehehe
Striver
Site Admin

I have to go convert when the rest of you world people begin talking Celsius! :p

Nice and chilly here, but that's relative for us (US) southerners. 54F(12C) here. We don't see much snow, comes maybe every 3-4 years. Around these parts it's usually celebrated and then vanishes a day or so later at worst. I can only recall a few snows where it lasted more than that over 30+ years.
Joshua
Forum Newbie

Striver wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:54 pm I have to go convert when the rest of you world people begin talking Celsius! :p

Nice and chilly here, but that's relative for us (US) southerners. 54F(12C) here. We don't see much snow, comes maybe every 3-4 years. Around these parts it's usually celebrated and then vanishes a day or so later at worst. I can only recall a few snows where it lasted more than that over 30+ years.
Only the higher mountains in south eastern Australia hold it throughout the winter into the early months of Spring, and most of those are 1500m or above high mountains, the local mountain nearby (Mount Donna Buang) is 1250m high, but can hold snow too, but will wash out pretty quick, if it happens to be one of those degree too warm occasions and gets hit hard with rain.

The rare event of Summer snow on the other hand, will melt pretty quick in the higher mountains of Australia.

Most Victorian towns though will average your chilly 54f(12c) day though during the winter, the higher towns will average colder temps of course, but generally in the state of Victoria, most towns were built at low elevations, and a lot less were built in the mountains.

Sea level snow is a once in 25 year - 50 year event in my state. And about a once in 10 year event in the state of Tasmania.