Please Pray For Vanessa

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

She has come from a very dysfunctional background and is staying at my family members home at the moment. The Pastor of the church she frequents, is trying to find her a permanent place to live. She is 15 years old and has lived on the streets for a while and is very street wise. She has also been recently saved and has told me some of her testimony. At the moment, her mum [mom-not saved] has been into some things that is causing her and Vanessa to be plagued by some kind of demonic entity. We think it may be a familiar spirit. Please pray for her and her mums protection until she has become strong enough in the word of God and we are able to deal with the enemy working against her and her family. Thank you.
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

Shekinah wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:30 pm She has come from a very dysfunctional background and is staying at my family members home at the moment. The Pastor of the church she frequents, is trying to find her a permanent place to live. She is 15 years old and has lived on the streets for a while and is very street wise. She has also been recently saved and has told me some of her testimony. At the moment, her mum [mom-not saved] has been into some things that is causing her and Vanessa to be plagued by some kind of demonic entity. We think it may be a familiar spirit. Please pray for her and her mums protection until she has become strong enough in the word of God and we are able to deal with the enemy working against her and her family. Thank you.
How sad, 15 and on her own in the streets. She is not with her mom right now which is good if her mother is into bad stuff.
God put your loving hand on this child, guide her, grow her faith bless and keep her safe Lord. Thank you Lord, that you do hear our prayers and are already working in Vanessa's life! Amen!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Thanks Adonai4me. She disappeared for a few days but she is back now. She said her mum [mom] had basically kidnapped her to stay with her. Anyway my family have got her on a NZ approved correspondence course as she does not go to school. xox
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

Shekinah wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:32 pm Thanks Adonai4me. She disappeared for a few days but she is back now. She said her mum [mom] had basically kidnapped her to stay with her. Anyway my family have got her on a NZ approved correspondence course as she does not go to school. xox
So glad she is back and hopefully she will follow through with the correspondence course. Itr's been awhile between posts here, how is she coming along?
xo