Please pray for this meeting

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Em is going to be in a meeting with her Pastor and some of the leaders of her church at 5pm NZT which is in approx 2 hours. Please pray that the peace of God be there and the outcome will be according to God's will. Thank you
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

I did miss this post, but I do pray it all went well!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I hope so too. Haven't had any feedback yet but I'm hoping it went out well. Thank you
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Please continue to pray for Em as I fear that she is making some really bad decisions...thank you