The Pending Wave

Does God still make himself known to us in the form of dreams visions and Prophecy? Discuss them here.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I had this dream the other night that I was walking down a hill on a two laned road or highway which had cars going back and forth, passing me as I walked. This road was leading towards a bridge. There were cars driving over the bridge and it was a little way ahead of me. Suddenly, I saw what appeared to be a huge wave rushing toward that bridge from the left side. It was like I was watching a movie. I knew that many of the drivers were not aware of the danger. I stopped at that moment and watched as this massive wave consumed the bridge to the point that you could only see the wave, now rushing toward the right side of this scene.

My immediate reaction was to turn around and I began to walk back from where I had come. I noticed a number of others walking up as well. A number of cars drove past us and then reversed up the hill to get away. There appeared to be water on the left and right side of this road now. Perhaps it was a peninsula?, I was not sure but the water from both sides began to rise and cover the road. I was sure we were going to be swept away by the strength of it but we were able to keep going back up the hill....Dream ended.
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

Anything hint if this was more spiritual or physical? Have a bit of an inkling about your dream.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I'm believing that this dream was spiritual rather than physical although it felt real and menacing and overwhelmingly scary. I was struck by the immensity and raw power of that wave.
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Just had 4 earthquakes that were destined to hit NZ yesterday. They were centered around the Kermadek trench. Thank you Jesus that it the waters rose but not enough to do any damage. Praise you Jesus... :D :D :D