Prayer Cover

You hear the stories of the power of prayer. Live it! (1 John 5:14) We are a praying people around here who that we rely on God for our hope and our future. Talk to the Father!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Asking for prayer at the moment. We appear to be short staffed at my work place and I would appreciate your prayers for Dunamis power and strength to get through the night shifts . Thank you xox :P
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

You got it!

I think prayers in general are needed for people working right now. A lot of folks are very uncertain because of layoffs and furloughs, but it seems like a lot of the people working also have much larger burdens due to staffing and restrictions.

You'll make it, but praying for the refreshing strength that only comes through the Lord!
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Thank you brother xox
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13