Dawn of a New Mideast

We believe the words of Ecclesiates 4:9-12. We are the living body called to break bread together and experience life together within the new kingdom. Enjoy games and other banter in this forum, from topics A to Z.
grace
Forum Newbie

Abraham Accords
Israel enters into peace agreement with Gulf states UAE and Bahrain in historic ceremony at the White House.'

President Trump on Tuesday declared the "dawn of a new Middle East” as he presided over the signing of two historic Middle East diplomatic deals between Israel and two Gulf nations. “We’re here this afternoon to change the course of history. After decades of division and conflict we mark the dawn of a new Middle East," he said at the ceremony in the South Lawn of the White House."Thanks to the great courage of the leaders of these three countries, we take a major stride toward a future in which people of all faiths and backgrounds live together in peace and prosperity," he said.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... 70WIakZns0

Many are seeing this as the beginning of Daniels 70th week written in Dan 9:27 Its the opening movement of many more Arab nations ready to sign a peace deal with Israel in an attempt to counter an Iran Russia Turkey alliance.
The timing is interesting in that we are 3 days from Feast of Trumpets the Jewish New Year
If one counts from Israels rebirth in 1948 This year will mark 7 last years (week of years) of an 80 year generation mentioned in psalm 90
Striver
Site Admin

It's all very interesting indeed.

I think someone was sharing a chart the other day where it showed how the US has probably the lowest favorable opinion its had abroad in a long time. I'm not sure that relates directly to Israel on most levels, but probably has more to do with what's going on in the world than anything. I just recall an old preacher speaking about the arrayed armies of Revelation, and it seems to be inching towards coming to pass.

It's a very interesting world where, as I have heard, even Saudi Arabia is considering closer relations. I think people and leaders in the ME are genuinely concerned about the tripartite alliance you mentioned, as well as a certain Asian tiger also hard at work in the area and neighboring Africa. The balance is shifting as we watch for sure!
grace
Forum Newbie

Here an interesting twist to this peace deal.
Those looking for a 3rd Temple to be built on the Temple Mt might see a glimmer of possibility in this deal as this article addresses

The devil is in the details, did the UAE and Bahrain sell out Al Aqsa?
Israel has long sought to change the status of the Al Aqsa complex. Now, the recognition by the UAE and Bahrain could provide it cover.
The controversial normalisation deal between the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in August and Bahrain last week has brought into sharp focus the future status of the Al Aqsa compound in occupied East Jerusalem.

Embedded in the UAE and Bahraini agreements is the following paragraph: "As set forth in the Vision of Peace, all Muslims who come in peace may visit and pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem's other holy sites should remain open for peaceful worshippers of all faiths."

That wording has left some worried that it leaves the door open to a change in status for the Al Aqsa compound
more: https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/the-d ... ke_xinxfQA