BEFORE. but Before What

A simple forum to discuss Jesus Christ, Christianity, and anything else pertaining to the faith we hold to be true. This is the forum to discuss all religious topics not covered in their own specific forum.
grace
Forum Newbie

Now that Evil has taken over MUCH OF OUR COUNTRY what comes next ?

The bible tells us they will come after Christ followers And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Just before the End of the age. Luke 21 Mathew 24 and Mark 13 give us 3 witness's to this event..
Jesus gives his disciples a list of thigs that will occur at the End of the Age

In Reading Luke 21:12 But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you,
delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake.

Before what? Before the signs given in the previous words of Luke 21:7-11.
Luke list the signs of the end but points out BEFORE they are completed We will be delivered up to trail

7 And they asked him, “Teacher, when will these things be, and what will be the sign when these things are about to take place?”
8 And he said, “See that you are not led astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and, ‘The time is at hand!’ Do not go after them.
9 And when you hear of wars and tumults, do not be terrified, for these things must first take place, but the end will not be at once.”

Jesus Foretells Wars and Persecution

10 Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
12 But before
all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. 13 This will be your opportunity to bear witness.

What will happens next once we are brought up to testify

Luke21:13 This will be your opportunity to bear witness.
14 Settle it therefore in your minds NOT to meditate beforehand how to answer,
15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.

Its the Lord who will speak through those called up this is a what happened to Peter in Acts 2
when tongues of fire came. .... What is said about this tongue of fire

Acts 2:6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.
Acts 2:7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?
Acts 2:8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language?

Putting this picture together we see before all these signs of the End are complete
Christians will be arrested and put on trial simply for following Christ
The Lord will use this opportunity to speak to the world though his people
We are not to think about what we are to say for its the Lord himself
who will give us the words and every person on earth no matter what language they speak will understand what is being said

While some will be put death and they are told not to fear “Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer.
(Luke21:16 & Rev2:10)
For most we are to understand Luke21:17 You will be hated by all for my name's sake.
18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 By your endurance you will gain your lives.
grace
Forum Newbie

Liberal Media, Big Tech more calls for ‘deprogramming’, deplatforming Trump supporters

Liberal journalists and social media voices have stepped up their calls for right-leaning voices to be “ deprogrammed, ” deplatformed, or outright threats in the wake of the deadly uprising at the Capitol earlier this month.
www.compsmag.com/news/technology/libera ... upporters/
Heres comes the repeat of Hitlers Nazi Germany only this time its Christians being arrested and thrown in jail/Camps Mark 13:10-13