Some Grander Plan Than You Could Imagine

Does God still make himself known to us in the form of dreams visions and Prophecy? Discuss them here.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I am looking forward to this weekend as an old prayer buddy friend of mine is coming to stay. It has been many years since I have seen her so I am preparing all kinds of things to do including some well earned prayer and worship time.

It is strange how this all came about. My friend moved to another town about 5 years ago, maybe more and just recently, I had her on my mind. So I decided to contact her and ask if she would like to come over and stay.

Her mother (who lives in the same town as I do) - has become unwell around the same time as my invite and (her mom) has gone to hospital about half an hour away from where I live).

I have been praying for Lois (her mom) regularly because of her heart and other medical issues and I'm feeling a sense of God setting things in order and I have this unction (prompting, revelation, fresh understanding) that he is going to take Lois home soon. In turn, God is giving me an opportunity for me to be able to help my friend cope with her mom going to live with Jesus.

My sister and I both worked in the same Hospital, Rest-home and Dementia unit where my mom once lived out her last few years of her life. My sister Grace was kitchen manager while I worked in the Dementia/ rest-home, hospital units.

This enabled both of us, to spend quality time and special moments with her, which was more than most families had with their loved ones before they passed on. It also equipped my sister and I, in the sense that we were able to handle her departure better when it was time for her to go home to Jesus.

Such a blessing for us as we became strong trees in supporting the rest of our family during that very difficult period of time when she went to be woith Jesus.

Now it is my friends turn and I feel that God wants me to be a support person for her when the time comes for her mom to go home to Jesus also...

Thank you Jesus!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Had a wonderful time with my friend. We talked about our families and also about her mom. We prayed during her 2 day stay and also got to go out sight seeing, swimming at the local hot pools and the usual fish & chips on the beach. Such a lovely couple of days. She rang me recently to inform me that her family got organised and are planning (with her mom's blessings) to sell her home and place her into the same Hospital, Rest home Dementia unit my mom spent her last years in. Good decision on their part although it can be a big change for everyone. Blessings!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13