Hello family, new here tonight.

If you feel nothing else, we want you to feel welcome! (Galatians 3:28, Romans 15:7) Stop by, say hello, and let us know if there is something we can pray for you with or about. Welcome to Prayer Forums in the name of Jesus Christ!
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

Hello everyone,
I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully grow my prayer life. Sometimes they are very fervent AND quite effective! Other times, not so much. Would sure like to discipline myself without making it a "law" of sorts...just not as consistent, like I want so much to be. As it is, I find it easier to pray for specific requests from individuals...not that prayers for the globe are un important, not at all but...I seem to connect with God when prayers are more on a personal level so, does anybody here have a prayer need? Family, friends, yourself? Well, then I'm your girl!
:)
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

Awesome! Hi Adonai4me! Glad you could join us here on the prayer forum. It's relatively new so I please invite other prayer warriors who may be interested in joining along with us in prayer for their needs..... and the needs of others. I love praying. It's possibly the most powerful weapon available to us and the most impacting. Bless you and welcome to the Prayer Forum! xox
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Adonai4me
Forum Newbie

[quote=Shekinah post_id=80 time=1574056620 user_id=64]
Awesome! Hi Adonai4me! Glad you could join us here on the prayer forum. It's relatively new so I please invite other prayer warriors who may be interested in joining along with us in prayer for their needs..... and the needs of others. I love praying. It's possibly the most powerful weapon available to us and the most impacting. Bless you and welcome to the Prayer Forum! xox
/quote]

Hi Shekinah,
I do believe you are correct that prayer is probably the most powerful weapon He has given us. Probably why many have a hard time consistently praying. Satan will make you suddenly tired, or throw everything he can into our minds to make it hard to concentrate, Can seem like an obstacle course at times yet...we know that he does these things to keep us away from this powerful weapon. I do hope more will come here..
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

I hope so too sister. Please read the Prayer forum. A few things happen that may need your prayer attention. Be Blessed!!!
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Joshua
Forum Newbie

G'day, welcome to Prayer forums, good to see a burst of activity on here in the last few weeks.