Strange World We Live IN

We believe the words of Ecclesiates 4:9-12. We are the living body called to break bread together and experience life together within the new kingdom. Enjoy games and other banter in this forum, from topics A to Z.
Shekinah
Forum Newbie

It amazes me how much this world has changed since 2019. Before the pandemic took hold of the world, many would not believe the changes that have happened since then. What is there ahead of us? and what are we going to look like as nations of this earth in the next few years? Only God knows :|
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrew 4:13
Striver
Site Admin

Going to the old KJV on this one, but this verse continually surfaces for me:
Luke 21:25 wrote:And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
I really hesitate to say that it's the worst it has ever been or anything, but unprecedented almost doesn't do it justice. I feel like each week or month brings some new mini-Armageddon event to the point where I don't want to speculate what is next. I get this feeling across the globe, just not here in the states.